Monday, September 15, 2008

Been awhile...

It has been a little while since I have been around. Mostly because Aaron kind of freaked about me having a blog. But I kind of like having a place to keep my thoughts so here I am again.

What's new...

Logan turned 2 on August 2nd. We had a party for him with family and a few friends.

Blake will be 6 months next week.

Aaron and I will celebrate our 4th anniversary on Thursday. No plans but we are headed to St. Louis that evening so we can be there already Friday. We are taking the boys to the Zoo.

I am still keeping my eyes open for any jobs that would be worth me looking into. If the right one comes along, I will go back to work. Otherwise I will keep on doing what I am doing.

1 comment:

Maria said...

Glad to see you are starting to keep up the blog!