Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Is it Friday yet?!?!?!?!?!?!

Aaron had to go out of town for the entire week to New Teacher Training., leaving me to care for our boys alone from Sunday afternoon until Friday evening. It's really not a big but Logan is starting to miss Daddy and keeps asking for him. Unfortunately, he isn't old enough to understand what is going on so I can't easily explain it to him. On top of that, we are having Logan's 2nd bithday party on Saturday and have about 20 people coming. Somehow, I have to manage to get my house cleaned before then. Not going so well. Luckily, Aaron's parents have offered to take the boys this evenign so that I can get some stuff done. Unluckily, I will only be sending Logan since Blake is still breastfed and is eating so frequently that I cannot find the opportunity to pump. Oh well, hopefully he will nap some while I get some cleaning done.

No comments: